Tuesday, August 13, 2013

LSS birthday card

While my LSS was preparing for it's first birthday celebrations I was busy making them this fun card for my design team post at Use It Tuesday today. 

We're asking you to ink up one of those stamps that have sat in your stash for a while, unused/uninked. 


My uninked stamp is that little circle (covered with glitter glue)- it's a token stamp from MME's Dilly Dally line and has been in my stash for a year.

The yellow cardstock is definitely the oldest thing here, over 3 years old, with the dotted MME Lost and Found paper not far behind. The Authentique die cuts are roughly a year old (ever forgotten when you bought something?).

Now don't forget, when you link up your projects at Use It Tuesday that you need to make sure to tell us what your hoarded items are!


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! The color scheme is what probably draws my eye the most, especially the splash of orange. As usual, it is a lovely set of patterned papers. Keep up the challenges to use our stuff. It's working on me!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...