Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Using some Itty Bitty Stamps

For the past couple of days I've participated in the Unity Stamp Co. Itty Bitty a Day Challenge on Facebook (here).  Just a quick peak at what I've been up to:


Monday's card is mostly Fancy Pants Designs papers (the yellow and the bird). The Unity Itty Bitty Stamp is "Family is Forever" and I heat embossed it. 


Tuesday's card features MME Lost and Found 2 6x6 papers and a blue ribbon. The Unity stamps are "Butterfly Effect" and a Donna Downey "Imperfection is Beauty" sentiment.

Now here's hoping I'll be able to keep playing along!

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping too because these cards are so cute! Definitely a blue-green look going on... green being my favorite color I love them both. This is the kind of stuff that can actually make me wish I was a Facebooker. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...