Tuesday, August 6, 2013

School mini book and another announcement

I really just can't believe that it's time to discuss back to school stuff already. Where'd the summer go? No idea! What I do know is that this is my last year home with both boys, next year Vance starts kindergarten. Wowzers, can't believe he's nearly there already. 

Anyway, back to that announcement that I promised in the title. Wait for it, you are waiting right? I'm on another design team, this time with my LSS, Soul Sentiments. I'm pretty excited because in addition to bringing creative inspiration with new yummy products I get to teach a class. That class is where it really starts getting good (Andie, you'll never guess what we've decided is my project theme. Did you make a guess? Yes!). Using up that stash in creative and trendy ways. Theme.of.my.creative.process. and I can't wait to share it with others. 

But today I'm sharing something new, this mini book uses Echo Park Paper & Glue which is admittedly a little more primary colored that I would have reached for on my own but was so much fun to make. I let the sticker sheet guide my design structure and used a couple sets of dollar bin chipboard mini albums.











Come back Friday for another project I made with this line, my third and final was the inspiration for my class sample so you'll have to wait to see that one revealed. I don't know when that'll go live. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the local SS DT! This album is very cute, tons of layers, which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hero! I did stop reading and guessed correctly. When I think of you, I think of Super "Use Your Stash" Girl. Maybe you've got a new moniker. Congratulations!

    The mini-book is so cute! Primary colors serve their purpose too and they really work in this book. Keep up the inspiration. It's working!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super Use Your Stash Girl totally needs to go on an apron or something that I can wear at the classes and when I go for crops. I'll have to work on that one.

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...