Thursday, August 8, 2013

So Much Fun

Every so often I just feel a need to break into an unused kit, today was one of those days. I pulled out MME Find Your Wings and Fly Sky's the Limit (love the balloons!) and set to work. 


As inspiration for this page I used the Aquamarine 4 sketch from Scrapbooksteals. Melodee had a great one photo sketch, but I loved these photos from my childhood and cropped them for better composition and used them instead. 


All the papers got a little bit of inking, I really liked the effect that folding the one corner gave to the layout.


The only thing not from Sky's the Limit was the washi, those were all from MME Miss Caroline packs.



1 comment:

  1. Great papers and embellishments. The colors are fabulous! It really works well with the photos- sometimes I think those photos have a color scheme all their own. As nice as our digitally accurate prints are, those older photos really tug at the heartstrings.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...