Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Masterpieces aka vinyl doodling

It's time for a new challenge at Use It Tuesday. This time we're asking you to do something "Sticky" challenge and don't forget to use and tell us about those hoarded items!


I decided on this one quite by accident, I'd had some vinyl out to cut a wall sentiment for a friend and wanted to put some of the scraps to use. 

But back up a bit, a year or so ago I'd cut the word "Masterpieces" and hung a curtain rod as a display for Vance's art work. It was falling off the wall so I replaced it. Then I added a flourish, and another and two hours later I'd "doodled" around my title. The hubs was more than a little surprised to see my alterations - from a black stately font to this. HA!


And I love it. Other than the title all those vinyl cuts are from scraps that I've had for nearly two years! I have a feeling that the vinyl won't stay this time either but as fun as this was I don't even care. 




1 comment:

  1. So wonderful. Vance must love the special space to show off his creations and you must love how creative that space is!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...