Monday, November 18, 2013

Thankful - Paper Girls Challenge Blog

Today on the Paper Girls Challenge Blog we're asking you to show us a project about being "Thankful."
I just so happened to need some thank you cards in my life, so I made these fall themed ones using...wait for it... Authentique Thankful. Appropriate, no?

Here they are together:


And a little bit more of a close-up. Isn't that sticker quote on the first one fantastic?! I just love it.


MMM, and some lace trim on this one really dresses it up and offsets the crazy attempt at a flower that ended up way large so I cut it in half right down the center. 


Products:
Authentique Thankful 6x6 pad and sticker sheet
Twine, ribbon stash
Gems from Michael's
Brown ink
foam dots and ATG tape runner

1 comment:

  1. So darn cute. That paper collection is perfect for thank yous with the fall theme. Nice job! I'm going to finish up a Thanksgiving project and join the fun (assuming work doesn't sidetrack me!).

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...