Friday, November 1, 2013

Practical Scrappers Card Sketch

Wowzers! I can't believe that November is here already which means it is time for the November card sketch at Practical Scrappers. I used a 6x6 My Mind's Eye paper pad, "All Spice." I just loved how the colors were very autumn-esque. 


I attempted to use the majority of the pad because it has been in my stash for a while, a few days ago I posted a couple of the cards I'd made with scraps. 


I love how the sketch worked for the floral and geometric prints - it's always nice to have some gender neutral cards hanging around. Am I right or am I right?!




And this last one is probably my favorite. The star is from a Little Yellow Bicycle pack that I bought this summer, and the last one. I may still be using my weird photo set up but I sure did use up some of the stash. 



3 comments:

  1. You, my friend, are right! These are fabulous cards that can go either way. I really like the first one though, mainly because of how all those patterns go together. Nice job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! By the way, did you know you won the Sept challenge on my blog and haven't claimed your prize? Email me your address at rochellespears@gmail.com and I can get it out to you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jessica! What a fabulous blog, and wonderful designs! Love what you have done with this card, using the same shape, decreasing in size and using different color designer papers to play together. so pretty! Thank you, too, for your recent visit to my blog. I appreciate the comment you left. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...