Friday, October 5, 2012

CSI 39 - eating

We all eat. And as Americans we probably eat to much. But let me tell you that while Squirrel likes food, my youngest, Squishy LOVES food. Watching him eat is highly entertaining too, so naturally there are pictures of the process! 

These two have been sitting around the scrap pile for a few months, just asking to be incorporated with a fun page!

The colors chosen were from the CSI: Color Stories Inspiration challenge this week, as was the basis for my layout. The biggest thing I kept from their sketch was the framing of the photo with flowers on the right side. 

To crack the case as my evidence I used some rub-on stars from my stash (Bo Bunny I think!), drew an extra star on the photo using Smooch, used chalk to make the frames around the papers, and incorporated leaves via one of my papers. 


The testimony is framed and hidden behind the main photo with a surprise pic opposite. 


I haven't done a lot of research into making flowers, but accidentally made these and *really really* like them. I was actually trying to make a ruffle but the thread broke in the middle. I cut the flower near what was then the center, making two differently sizes pieces. Using a tape runner I curved it around and put brads in the center. 

1 comment:

  1. how cute is this lO. love the idea of the flip panel to reveal more photos and journalling

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...