Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Papa layout

Do you ever do things and then have to stop mid way through your usual process and forget to come back and finish? Let's just say that it happens to me a lot, which is why I'm sort of obsessive about sticking to the process.

This page is one I created based on the CSI: Color, Stories Inspiration color palette from before I left for the Scrapbooksteals.com Retreat. Oops, I made the page and then never posted it. So now I'm sharing it with you all just for fun. 

You can't read all the journaling, nor can you clearly see Squishy's face in the second picture, but let's just say that we were playing at the park. My parents arrived and were walking on the path and little man got very excited and ran down the hill to them. I ran also so I could get these pics! What can I say? He loves my dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...