Monday, October 8, 2012

pre-mini-vacay playtime

What a busy week ahead of me! I'm packing for my first real crop. So exciting!!! It's of course with my very favorite, Scrapbooksteals.com, so it was a steal of a deal even with the airfare and hotel. 

Before I pack away my tools I thought I'd whip up this week's Coral 3 MWM submissions so I don't miss out on the drawing. 

There was a guest sketcher this week which almost always means two sketches and this week I managed to do both of them.

I used up most of my Echo Park For The Record Documented on this one. Still maybe a full layout and a bunch of cards left though, that prize pack sure has packed a lasting punch! 

Coral 3a 
Coral 3b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...