Monday, October 1, 2012

Tough

The team over at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration sure know how to make me dig into my stash rather than just using whatever happens to be my current fave! To meet the color profile this week I pulled out  a kit that had sat untouched, still in its Scrapbooksteals.com packaging. 

Can I just say that I love the way that Echo Park For The Record looks?! 

And I also love the juxtaposition of a temporary tattoo/the word "tough" with flowers. It made me giggle the whole time. But he so thought he was big stuff because of the sticker, he was so serious about it. And that's saying something because Squirrel is one serious little dude anyway.


The flowers are a 3D file from the Silhouette Store and the letters are some Pink Paislee wooden die cuts that I inked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...