Sunday, September 30, 2012

Doing a little redecorating

The boys have officially been upgraded to big boy beds - a bunk bed/loft thing that I found used. Gorgeous oak. As such, the animal patterned sheets and decor are out of there. I left up some of the Cars party decorations that I'd made for Squirrel's party last year. Cars = one side of the window. These gems that I painted and vinyled are on the other side. 

I've had the vinyl and spray paint for a while and bought the canvas from Goodwill for $2 each. Excellent!

The potato silhouette is a traced image of a printable coloring page and the army guys and stars are from the Silhouette Store. 


Total cost of new materials - $4. Not bad. Three walls done, one big wall to go! (The other two walls hold the bed and two of the three closets in this room.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...