Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Authentique November Sketch Challenge

Nothing beats wandering over to a vendor at a crop, buying paper, and then logging into Facebook and seeing that the manufacturer you'd just picked up had posted a new challenge. YES! An excuse to use my new paper immediately. 

Here's what I did for the November Sketch Challenge at Authentique.

Authentique products:
Original Compound
Original Details
Original Secure
Original Independent
Original Elements

Other products:
Ranger Distress inks, broken china and walnut stain
American Crafts flower and rub on letters
Silhouette Cameo, oval and sketched on doily
MME Indie Chic designer tapes
Teresa Collins Celebrate Stamp, Martha Stewart gold ink

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this layout. Wow! That paper was a great start, but everything else just ramps it up a notch. I wish you well with the contest. You've my vote!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...