Friday, November 2, 2012

MWM - Coral 7

This week's Scrapbooksteals.com MWM, Coral 7, was provided by a Steals team member, Karina. And what a fun sketch it was! She used Authentique Enchanted and Glowing and I just have to say I was a little crushed to get home from work and find it sold out!  BUT at least I got to play around with the sketch right away because the little guy pictured below went down for a nap right away. Silver lining. 



The background paper is WRMK, but I forgot which line (it's a school themed one!) I  used a bit more of my Glitz Happy Travels for this page about Rylan's first zoo train ride. The flowers are Imaginesce, brads are Girls Paperie, and some American Crafts Thickers. And how about my faux Kiwi Lane borders?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...