Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Needing a little sunshine today?

A couple of weeks ago the dynamic duo over at Contagiously Crafty awarded me the Sunshine Blogger Award.  I was, of course, gushed that they thought of me!

Now, what you need to understand is that the Sunshine Blogger Award is a chain-letter type award that is spreading across the blogosphere. Type it into your search engine and you'll find a lot of blog posts about receiving it! And a lot of different methods of responding to it too.

I hate chain letters. I never did the snail mail kind. Or the email kind. And I didn't really want to add it to my blog. So what to do? Those girls are my most frequent source of encouragement around here and I wanted to acknowledge it in some way.

So here it is ladies. A heartfelt thank you for thinking of me. For thinking of me. For commenting on my craftiness. For being an encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely sentiment, Jessica! We totally feel you on the chain letter thing and, though we weren't looking for the appreciation, you've made us blush. Thanks for the recognition. You are truly a bright spot in our day when we stop by. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...