Monday, November 12, 2012

Thank you card

Thank you's are in order - it is November after all! This is the second thank you challenge I'm participating in. This time it is for the Paper Girls Challenge Blog. I must already have Christmas on the brain because here's a Christmas themed thank you. Guess there'll be plenty to be thankful for in a month, it'll just chill in my stash until the colors are a bit more appropriate.

Lots of Authentique paper love here. And I got the inspiration for the line of brads from something a friend posted on Scrapbooksteals.com's FB page - thanks Sheryl Kloke!!! And the faux pleating was another Scrapbooksteals MWM lift, Judy Koets had them on her last page and I loved it.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome card. I love those pleats. Thanks for plating with The Paper Girls, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...