Thursday, November 15, 2012

Play

I was super bummed last week, my favorite challenge was cancelled for a week! Eek! I really did miss the Scrapbooksteals.com MWM and am super glad that it made a reappearance this week with guest sketcher Venetia Holbrook. 

She was given Authentique's Carefree to work with, and while I don't have that particular kit I did decide to use her sketch with the same company, different line. I mean, you have to chose paper somehow, right?! 

I went a-googling for something about pretend play, hoping for something awesome about it teaching you about yourself and found this quote and loved it! It sort of sums me up so I had to include it on the page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...