Saturday, November 17, 2012

MME gratitude challenge

It's been a while since I played along with My Mind's Eye's blog challenges. Mostly because I didn't have the right stuff for the last couple. But the second challenge for November is to create something showing gratitude. I wrote a little message on this layout, thanking my guys for their genuine passion for life and joy of everyday moments.

All of the papers and embellishments are from Follow Your Heart. When it showed up on Scrapbooksteals.com again recently, well I just couldn't help myself! I had to get more ! I adore this kit and it was an awesome price. 


2 comments:

  1. This layout and those papers are simply fabulous. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite MME collections. Great page!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...