Monday, January 13, 2014

Feels like forever

I've made a little goal this year to spend more of my free time creating for creating's sake (or at least to participate in a challenge). While I'm realistic enough to know I'd never make it through a year of "just my stash" using it is part of the goal. 

All of which has led me back to playing along with Melodee's fun sketches at ScrapbookSteals, this one is based on the Iolite 6 sketch

It gave me a bit of a headache to photograph, with all the colors I couldn't get it balanced correctly. I don't know if it was the lighting or what, but you get the idea. 




The close-ups have a bit better interpretation of the colors. Check out all the scrappy goodness I used! 





ETA: this one is also being entered with the Scrapbooksteals MCM series: Journaling


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...