Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Photobomb Level: Mommy

This week I've had some opportunity to scrap just for fun. I pulled out my modeling paste and mists and set to work with an unused stencil. 

When I took this photo Vance was refusing to allow me to photograph him playing with his Dusty Crophopper toy so I pretended like I was taking a photo of me. The title, "#PhotobombLevel: Mommy," was what I posted with it when Iuploaded it to Instagram. 




Can I just say how much I love that the modeling paste went on unevenly enough that you can see the paper print through?! 


After I had most of it planned out I slathered on some gel medium and started sprinkling Studio Calico wood veneers. I sealed them in with another thin coat of gel medium. 

3 comments:

  1. This turned out awesome and what a great pic. I love scrapping candids like this! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect sentiment/tag line. You should love how unevenly the paste went on- the result is fabulous. I really like how you used the letters- ingenious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat layout. Love what you did with the wood letters!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...