Saturday, January 18, 2014

Reimagine the Possibilities

 This week's MWM sketch, Iolite 7, at ScrapbookSteals was created by one of their buyers and my friend, Brittany Perry. I just loved it! And I'm loving playing along again. 


The base of the layout is BasicGrey's Little Black Dress. I'd been eyeing it for ages and my LSS put it and another BG on clearance and I broke down and finally bought all that she had. As many times as I almost purchased it I think it would have hurt more to let someone else have it. 


Other than the lacy black and cream piece and the letters from the same line, this one is a stash buster. Three partial embellishment packs used up and lots of scraps! 




2 comments:

  1. I started a comment yesterday and poof, there a day goes! I super love this layout. I think it primarily comes from such a real and wonderful picture of you! that is included. However, that Basic Grey is such a perfect fit that it must be mentioned. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...