Friday, January 10, 2014

Washi wreath

Today I have another fun project I made for a Soul Sentiments class - this project didn't even start like this. It wasn't working the way we'd planned so I adapted it in a way that would use materials already prepped, cough, cough, 80 paper feathers. 


I wrapped a Styrofoam wreath with some MME washi, and then glued on these fun feathers and flowers that I cut on my Cameo. All the papers were from old MME 6x6 pads that have been hanging around in my stash for a long time. 


Super simple, right?! But oh so cute! I'm so over winter and ready for spring and this wreath makes me smile every time I see it.

This class will be on February 22 at 10:30 a.m., call the store for more details.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...