Monday, August 13, 2012

Action Heroes

Some layouts come together nicely, following a predesigned path. Sometimes that path takes it's own twists and turns. In the case of my Authentique August Challenge page that's exactly what happened. I am so happy that I followed the "new" path though.

A new thing for me on this page was how I used the mists. I was inspired this weekend by the Scrapbooksteals Blog Hop to pull those messy little bottles back out.  I "misted" one piece and then proceeded to dry brush the leftover ink onto the other pieces instead of inking with my stamp pads.


I seriously am in love with this page. It is decidedly a new favorite of mine!

Authentique products:
Uncommon Original
Blissful Pleasant
Journey Noteables
Journey Headlines
Journey Icons
Miracle Boy Tabloids
Bi-Fold Foundations

Other products:
October Afternoon Mini Market Pink and Black alphas
October Afternoon Sprinklers Set Sail
Jenni Bowlin Embellished Butterflies
American Crafts Thickers Shoe Box and Amy Tangerine Lovely
Studio G Glitter glue
Silhouette Studio/Cameo
Stash gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...