Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pearl 4

These Scrapbooksteals MWM Pearl pages are a little behind, but since I made them over a weekend at my mom's I thought I'd share them here.

The first is of Squishy running below the Space Needle. He's such a cutie! And I love how the page just flew together, such a simple, pretty sketch.
3Bugs in a Rug Blast Off! Paper and Die cuts
Target Printed Tape
MME Decorative Tape
Michael's $1 bin gems
Pebbles Chalks
Ranger Distress Ink, walnut stain
 Creating this page took a bit longer - there's a lot of Cameo cutting here. The Starfish border is the same cut as I used on the other Aquarium page, I just changed it from being a corner border to being straight. I also cut an Echo Park journaling box and the starfish with flourish on the Cameo.

My favorite thing about this one is that I managed to hide the "nemo" part of the title in a Bo Bunny Wrap that sort of gives an algae feel.

MME Good Day Sunshine papers
MME ric rac ribbon (Lush?)
American Crafts Thickers
Pink Paislee wood veneer letters
Bo Bunny Wrap
Ranger Distress Ink, broken china

2 comments:

  1. You make me want to do more scrapbooking and less cardmaking. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, thank you. You're going to see several cards postings in the next couple of days, so you'll have to let me know what your thoughts are - I've been scrapbooking far longer than card making so I'll take any pointers you wanna share.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...