Friday, August 17, 2012

card frenzy

Now that birthday party is over and I'm caught up on some of my challenges, I'm ready to get started on some more cards for Operation Write Home. 

The first card you'll see more or less again when I post for the Scrapbooksteals MCM 97. I cut the card shape on the Cameo (love that flower border!) and since I had it out for that card I cut a two at the same time. 

For this one I just put a piece of colored paper behind the flowers, added gems to half of the flower centers, applied glitter glue to the other half, and then layered on two strips of the same ribbon.  Easy cheesy, cute, and a good use of scraps.

MME Lime Twist card base
MME Andrea Victoria
Paper Studios ribbon
Studio G Glitter Glue
$1 bin gems

This next card features a couple of Glitz stickers that have been hanging out in my stash for a couple of months.

I applied Crackle Accents to the rose and then scribbled a little glitter glue under the sentiment.

Paper Studios Affinity pre-cut card
Echo Park This and That cardstock
Glitz stickers
American Crafts Amy Tangerine Thickers
Studio G Glitter Glue
Ranger Crackle Accents
 I still had some of the Hip Hooray elements on my desktop from making the Pearl 6 layout for Scrapbooksteals so I decided to make a birthday card. Another cute, low supply, fast little card and it could be used for just about any recipient. Bonus!
Stash Cardstock card base
MME Hip Hooray paper and die cuts
Imaginesce Dino Roar ribbon
Ranger Distress Walnut Stain

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...