Monday, August 13, 2012

MME - August Challenge - 10+ photos

At first when I read that MME wanted me to use 10 or more photos on a page I balked, forgetting that I still have hundreds of pictures from our Seattle vacay to scrap. Once I got over the shock and started planning the page I settled on these 10 from the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. 

I pulled out Good Day Sunshine and set to work finding little details that would complement such a heavy photo spread nicely. A couple of die cut pieces from Abbey Road, Miss Caroline Dilly Dally twine, and some Lush ric rac ribbon made it to the page too.


Also used were:
WRMK sew stamper 
Distress Stickles
Crackle Accents

For those who have a Sew Stamper or have thought about them, they are self inking stamps and when you run out of ink mid project you *CAN* run the stamper through an ink pad and then stamp on the page. I quickly found that I had to be careful because the ink got on the stamp head, and then on the page. Ooops, we live and learn I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...