Monday, August 13, 2012

Mojo - the midweek kind

After spending the last two weeks working almost exclusively on a project for the Scrapbooksteals retreat in October I have to say that it's nice to get back to my normal creative grind. Variety is nice.

This is Pearl 5 from a sketch by Kristy Lee. I love when her sketches just sort of click with my resources/me.

Such a fast page to do! The washi in the top corner really helped with that, but even without it I spent more time cutting out the maze circles and the space port sign with my Cameo than I did actually assembling the page! 


Papers and diecuts are 3 Bugs in a Rug Blast Off, Target Washi Tape, American Crafts Accordion Flowers and Thickers, Bo Bunny Wraps, MME Lush 2 Orange gems, Pebbles Chalks, stash brads and black and shiny paper used for Silhouette Cameo shapes, Studio G Glitter Glue, Crackle Accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...