Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cute Card Thursday Guest Design - Ebony and Ivory

This month I get to play along with the Design Team at Cute Card Thursday. As someone who mostly scrapbooks I think it's quite an honor to be asked to make cards! 

This week the theme is Ebony and Ivory. Let it be an inspiration and a guide, make sure to tell us what inspired your choices!


I clearly took the colors literally - ebony, ivory, white, gold. Really, I just wanted an excuse to play with my Unity Misplaced Chevron stamp and gold embossing powder. ;) The sentiment is from Hero Arts. 

1 comment:

  1. This card is very special! That misplaced chevron is wonderful and the color scheme is very elegant. Masculine and shiny, wow!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...