Thursday, June 20, 2013

Cute Card Thursday Guest Design - In the summertime

I don't know about you but when I hear about summer I think day glow, flip flops, and the beach. (yeah, I live in the middle of the country, so what? summer means beaches or at the very least lakes)

This week at Cute Card Thursday we're challenging you to use 

"In the summertime"

 as inspiration. Let us know how you're inspired by that phrase. 


I went for a sunny, colorful scheme. 

The sun was cut using a Kiwi Lane Design Template, as were the swoosh things under the clouds. Papers and fabric stickers come from Amy Tangerine Sketchbook and were inked with Color Box Pumpkin Spice or Ocean. The alphas are from Jenni Bowlin. I machine stitched with black thread and used yellow Stickles to enhance the sun a bit since it was on cardstock. 

1 comment:

  1. What a bright and cheery hello! This card is a fabulous exercise of your mad patterned paper matching skills! I especially like the swoosh things under the clouds. That and that you called them "swoosh things". You're speaking my language! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...