Friday, June 21, 2013

Scrap Your Story - sun burst

When Christy announced that this week's technique was going to be sunburst I inwardly groaned. Love the way they look, but not such a fan of making them. I was looking through my papers for an upcoming project and found this MME Ooh La La paper that had a burst printed into it. Scoooore! 

I had two pieces so I cut one set of the pattern and popped it up to give a touch of dimension - don't worry I used the yellow part of the second sheet on that other project I mentioned. 



Then I just layered up a bunch of scraps from the line/similar colored lines. I just love how it turned out  AND I didn't have to give blood sweat and tears to make that burst perfect. 

Now, go check out what the rest of the design team did over at Scrap Your Story

4 comments:

  1. Love this great page. I had to pin it. the sun is gorgeous! Would love for you to share it on whimsical Wednesday.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your beautiful page on WW. Hope you will stop by and visit again soon!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore this layout. Those pictures!!! The "stitching" around the sunbeams... The coordinating patterns and colors in the papers... The title...The simplistic perfection of your design. Wow! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the page turned out! I love how you used both pieces to add dimension. Found you through Scrap Your Story. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...