Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cute Card Thursday - Once Upon a Time

It's Thursday again so it's time for my Guest Design post at Cute Card Thursday. This week the theme is "Once Upon a Time." 

Immediately, I thought of princesses and castles and such. Ugh, boy mom, I didn't have anything that could fit that in my stamp collections or in my paper stash. 



But I did find this cute typewriter and thought it would be such a cute romantic card to have the typewriter "typing the story."

I don't know who made this stamp, I'd lost the packaging somewhere along the way. I think it was either Glitz or Girl's Paperie based on the other stamps. 

The papers are from Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride. The washi is MME. Alphas are two different fonts from Glitz Designs. I also used my scissors to rough up the paper a bit. I inked the circle elements with Ranger Distress Black Soot before applying Glossy Accents. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute card and totally unexpected with the Once Upon a Time theme! Count on Jessica to inspire. Great combos of patterned papers....

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...