Friday, June 28, 2013

Scrap Your Story - Polaroids

I just have to come out and say it, I love the look of polaroids but always forget to use them in my scrappy arsenal. When Christy said we'd be using them for this week's challenge at Scrap Your Story, well I got pretty excited!

For your polaroid, it can come from anywhere you like, be it an actual nostalgic polaroid, one you hand cut, an embellishment, or like mine that I used my die cutting machine to cut and frame my photo.


My page today has some fun stuff going on, including the oldest paper in my stash. Check out that faux crocodile, wowzers! I don't know why I bought it because it's spent the last four years hanging around in my stash, I've nearly thrown it away half a dozen times. I think it was waiting for this moment.

There's also a few reclaimed items - the washer type thing around one of the brads, two bottle caps, and a penny that the boys wanted to run through one of those souvenir penny machines. 

As for other products:
Papers are from BasicGrey PB&J, MME Lost and Found, and Authentique Loyal
Brads are Paper Studios and Teresa Collins On the Edge
Washi is Love My Tapes
Stickers are 3Bugs Blast off!
Ink is Colorbox Black Pigment
Playing Games Embossing folder from Tim Holtz 
Flocking, tags, tab are stash

I'm entering this one in a couple of challenges as well:

Scrapbooksteals MWM Peridot 5 sketch

Scrapbooksteals MCM Life: celebrate an everyday event (playing with siblings)

SWAT Drill #9 Cool Colors

Scrap Our Stash #4 All About Our Guys + use 5 or more brads

7 comments:

  1. Excellent job with the color challenge! Love the Polaroid frame and the groovy crocodile paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and take on the All About Our Guys Challenge!
    Thanks for playing aling at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and nice take on the Stash challenge at Scrap Our Stash! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look of the polaroid frame with the title cut into it. Thanks for linking up with SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout. What a fun photo to scrap too. Thanks for linking up to SWAT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! These moments just won't last long enough. LOVE that "HANDSOME" Polaroid and that you're getting to use your stash! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...