Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cute Card Thursday Guest Design - Fly like a bird

It's my last week as Guest Designer at Cute Card Thursday and it's been so much fun! 

This week we're asking you to 

"Fly like a bird"

any way that you can find the inspiration. 


Maybe because I have boys but when you start talking about flying I don't often think "bird" I think rockets and airplanes. So I pulled out this airplane stamp from Martha Stewart that I've had since Vance was an infant. I matched it up with some Basic Grey PB&J, MME washi, BasicGrey brads, Stickles, and a Lawn Fawn sentiment stamp. The airplane was stamped with Ranger Distress Fired Brick and the sentiment with Black Soot. 

1 comment:

  1. It's been a while since my son influenced my point of view in the same way, but my much younger nephew is currently influencing me. I have to add that when I think of flying now it is accompanied by the "pew, pew" or "rat-a-tat-tat" of laser or gun fire (Jacob is big on guns every since he was extremely young).

    Your card is trendy. The bright colors really match the design and ultimately the style of the card. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...