Thursday, September 20, 2012

Authentique September Sketch 1

In the September Authentique sketch the team had a grid of paper squares framing a larger picture in the center. As soon as I saw the sketch I knew that I needed to use it to knock some of my vacation picture stash out of the way - I ended up doing two pages of the sketch, so look forward to a second blog post so I can enter both of them in the challenge!

This one I'm calling "The Races" but it isn't titled on the page because it is the third spread just for this one less than an hour spent at it event. I may belittle it by saying we only stayed an hour, but I seriously think it changed Squirrel's outlook on life to see that race cars are real. HA!


Some of the faces he made were hilarious and don't tell a story but I still wanted to print so this format works very nicely!

Authentique product used:
Gathering Together
Blissful Pleasant
Blissful Euphoria
Journey Tabloids
Journey Icons

Other products
Ranger Distress Ink - walnut stain
stash ribbon
foam squares
ATG

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...