Thursday, September 27, 2012

Coral 2 - your best girl

When my friend handed me these pics of her and Squirrel after an evening at the movies I wasn't sure how I'd use them. When the MWM Coral 2 posted I knew that the sketch would work well for both sets of strips. After that I basically lifted the entire sketch into my interpretation. 

Your best girl

I used MME OooLaLa for the papers and die cuts (both premade and cut on the Silhouette). Inking with Ranger Distress Inks in broken china and walnut stain. Brads are MME Orange Lush. Two sets of American Crafts Thickers. Some Smooch and lots of Studio G glitter glue with a touch of Glimmer Mist on the leaf.



Coral 2


1 comment:

  1. Very nice interpretation! I actually like your design better. Cool use of the strip photos.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...