Tuesday, September 18, 2012

To The Skies

For Authentique's Inspiration Color Challenge featured the Curiousity collection and I, once again, had to scrounge papers from other collections together. Oh to have enough money to own every collection I adore. It's probably a good thing though, can you imagine the hoarding?! Eek!

I had initially tried misting that airplane onto the 6x6 papers that form the background. Didn't work so well, so I ended up using the negative as a stencil and then colored it in with a marker. Not so bad considering.

Authentique products:
Petite Type Square, SPS008
To the skies
Diction, SJ0004
Free Bird, FBS120 x 1, FBS124 x 4, FBS132 x 1, FBS125 x 2
Classic Type, SCR001
Tabloids, DJ0002
Icons, DJ0001

Other products used:
Zing Teal embossing powder
WRMK eyelets
Sewing machine
Distress Ink, walnut stain
American Crafts Metallic Marker, Teal
Cameo, airplanes shape

And in other news, I made this page the day after it posted to their blog, but forgot to upload the picture of it until today, two days after the deadline. DOH! Thought I'd still share it with you because it was kind of fun to create. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...