Sunday, September 16, 2012

For the record, I love it

I love that phrase, maybe it's because I studied journalism for so long, but "For the Record" is just awesome to me. And the new Echo Park For the Record Documented really knocked my socks off.

Partly because it was free. Yep, they so graciously let me chose a collection in a recent Facebook contest and with the fab colors in this kit, how could I not?! Plus, Lori Whitlock designed it and she's one of my favorite designers I've come across in the Silhouette Studio.

So I'd like to offer a huge thank you to EP for my prize!

Now on to what I created with it the day after it arrived - a page about Squishy getting hurt and not wanting to deal with the bandages. He just wanted to play! Crazy kid, blood everywhere, and he wanted me to let him on our cream colored couch. NOT. But I loved it at the same time, and of course took some pics of his little hands all bandaged up.


This page barely made dent in the kit they sent, so you'll be seeing more of it in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...