Friday, September 28, 2012

scrappy scrap scra-person

I just love to use up some of my scrap stash, don't you?

After spending two days this week modge podging scraps to old boxes (which still need a final seal so I can use them as Christmas gift packaging) I was super inspired to use up even more scraps so I set to work on some cards. And proceeded to spend two days making cards.

In all I made 20 cards in this batch, actually I just made card fronts and will adhere them to white cardstock before shipping them off to Operation Write Home.  Only a few are pictured but it is a fairly representative sample.

The first card also uses the MCM 103 card sketch.





Sadly, I still have a lot of scraps left over. Guess I need to bust out another round of cards soon. Maybe for World Cardmaking Day next week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...