Thursday, September 20, 2012

Authentique September Sketch Challenge - 2

Remember the other day when I told you that I made two of the Authentique September Sketch? Well, here's my second entry - another set of photos that while I liked them, they didn't really tell a story on their own but together it's a good summary of the day. Especially given that there are *several* pages already about our whale watching trip.

I did take a little more license with the sketch shape this time, but overall it has a very similar feel to me!


There wasn't much to say or title this one so I used one of the Elements tags to hide a bit of journaling basically saying what I said in the previous paragraph. ;)

Authentique product used:
Journey Elements
Blissful Pleasant
Gathering Harmony
Journey Tabloids
Journey Icons

Other products used:
Foam squares
ATG
Ranger Distress Inks - broken china
MME designer tape - Indie Chic Nutmeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...