Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cards for Heroes

I posted yesterday about how a friend and I had made red shirts for her to wear to support her family. Well, while everyone I knew was out being patriotic and supporting the community in the heat my little guys were napping. I was doing what I could to support our heroes too - I made three more cards to send to OWH. Simple, funny, quirky. I love them and hopefully someone else does too. 

We'll start with my favorite: 
Fancy Pants Designs Like Father Like Son
Fancy Pants Designs Kraft Kuts (star fussy cut)
MME Good Day Sunshine guitar die cut
MME Follow Your Heart yellow twine 
And then I really really love what the Crackle Accents did for this one:
Fancy Pants Designs Lilac House
Fancy Pants Designs Like Father Like Son (angel fussy cut)
MME Pretty Please die cut
MME Laundry Line crushed velvet ribbon
Authentique Uncommon die cut
Helmar Zapdots
Ranger Distress Ink, Walnut Stain
Ranger Crackle Accents
And this one is just plain funny to me. Nice Ride with a bicycle on it. I'm a dork. Sorry.

Fancy Pants Designs Lilac House
MME Good Day Sunshine bicycle die cut
MME Abbey Road nice ride die cut (and then cut so it wasn't large and oval!)
MME Abbey Road paper "clip" die cut
MME ribbon (it was on the Lost and Found chipboard mini album package)
MME Abbey Road scalloped die cut, stamped with a Tim Holtz stamp on the back
Ranger Distress Ink, Walnut Stain, Fine China


Project Goal 100
To date: 23


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...