Saturday, July 28, 2012

MWM Pearl 3

Wow! I can't believe that I managed to crank out a Mid-Week Mojo on the day it was posted. Awesome-sauce. Today's MWM featured a sketch from the lovely Kristy Lee using Kiwi Lane Templates. Now I sort of own some, they live at my mom's, I use them there and she uses them when I'm not. So to work on the page *today* I had to improvise, because if you've never seen them they're pretty cool. Basically, they're a border stencil and the next best thing to tracing and cutting is to use a kit that has die cut borders in it! Right?!  Or pull out your die cutting machine, but I chose option "A" because I was lazy.

3 Bugs in a Rug Blast Off papers and die cuts
3 Bugs in a Rug Chaos and Confusion Chipboard alphas
Bo Bunny Wraps ribbon
Color Box Chalk Ink, Olive
Green brads, stash
So this is it. My first time using papers from 3 Bugs in a Rug. I'm stinkin' in love with this kit. Blast Off is so much fun. My favorite thing in the whole kit is the little sticker on the bottom left page that says you make my whole face smile, or something to that end.

Project Goal 100
To Date: 29

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...