Friday, July 13, 2012

Vacation pages

In addition to the MWM and a page that I made for the MME July challenge that I completed while on vacation I also made did these two pages following older "gem stone" MWM sketches. I think I probably already used one of these because working with it seemed familiar but it's amazing how even two pages based on the same sketch don't turn out the same!

MWM #8

Can I just say that threading that twine through the #1 card was very difficult since I left my piercer at home on accident? Sooooo time consuming!

MWM #9
Both pages use MME Miss Caroline Dilly Dally - papers, brads, twine, die cuts. The double pager background is Echo Park This and That Charming cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...