Monday, July 9, 2012

monochromatic challenge

Designing in monochrome is a challenge enough but when MME published that the first July challenge was going to be monochrome my heart sunk a bit. I'd brought some paper with me on vacation in hopes of doing the challenge but it was all fairly colorful. Necessity is the mother of invention, so with a little tweaking/modifying/altering items in my stash I managed to pull this page off!


Pattern papers are MME Miss Caroline Dilly Dally and Fiddlesticks
Cream paper is stash
Hexagon die cuts are MME Follow Your Heart Be Amazing
Thickers are American Crafts Amy Tangerine
Mini Alphas are Echo Park This and That
Colorbox Chestnut Roan for inking
Studio G Black glitter glue
Black pen for faux stitching


1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...