Monday, July 23, 2012

MCM 93

Scrapbooksteals Monday Card Madness is always a starting point for me in my crafting week. Unless I have a challenge I'm specifically following these sketches are the basis of my weekly card evolution. Sometimes it's a graphic element that I carry on, sometimes it's the paper's "look."
MCM 93
I'm really trying to get through some of the stuff that I bought in my early scrap days (so things before I discovered that I can always scrap with the good paper and the random stuff that I bought while I was deciding my style preferences). Out came the stash of Fancy Pants - I'd purchased a Scrapbooksteals Mega Paper Kit (one of my first dozen steals) and am very very slowly making my way through it.


This card features paper from Like Father Like Son line as well as piece from Kraft Kuts. The sentiment is Pebbles. I inked the card and embellishments using Ranger Distress Ink in Walnut Stain.

As a side note, this is the first card in my next stash for Operation Write Home. YAY! 

Project Goal 100
To date: 18


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...