Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mount St. Helens

What vacation would be good without a drive out to see something that blew up 20 years ago? Apparently not ours! We drove 6 hours out of the way to see Mount St. Helens with the in-laws. Thankfully, the exhibit for the volcano was sort of awesome, they had the geographical impact of the Mount St. Helens explosion in a scale model with lights showing the impacts of the blast, ash, lava, etc. Pretty cool.

American Crafts Campy Trails paper, stickers, button
American Crafts Amy Tangerine Thickers
Silhouette Cameo/Studio (tree trunk, bracket)
tooth picks and jewelry cord
Ranger Distress Ink walnut stain
Paper Studios Affinity brown polka dot paper
Stash: solid brown and blue card stock and button brads
This is probably one of the busiest pages I have made in a long time. I really wanted to pack in the pictures on this one so I made them a variety of sizes, based on importance of the photo. My favorite thing? The tiny erupting volcano that I made with scraps and glitter glue. 

Project Goal 100
To date: 33

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...