Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dads' Birthdays


Our dad's birthdays are about 2 weeks apart so when I make cards for mine I have typically made my father-in-law's at the same time. 

Neither card is fabulous, but the one for my dad is funny to me. The boys call him Papa. I was rearranging some scrap stash and found these old rub-ons (K and Company, I think) and they matched some American Crafts Campy Trails that was hanging out on the desk so I set to work to put the two together for a card for Pawpawpawpawpaw. Bwahahaha. He would hate if I pronounced it that way, but it was a fun play on words and a simple card to make. 

AC Campy Trails
Rub-on
Teresa Collins stamp
Ranger Distress Inks, fired brick
For my FIL, I gave a "wilderness" badge. They went on vacation with us, well for part of our trip. Before joining us in Seattle they visited the Sequioas, Yosemite, went with us to Mount St. Helens, on a whale watching trip, a jet boat trip through Hell's Canyon, ID, and were talking about driving up to Yellowstone when we left. A lot of wilderness watching, right?

AC Campy Trails
Rub-on (K&Co., I think)
Ranger Distress Ink, walnut stain
Project Goal 100
To Date: 25

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...