Friday, June 29, 2012

MWM-Turquoise 9

Sometimes time and an inspiration sketch is all you need to get going! I cut this doily out on my Silhouette a few weeks ago for the Authentique June Challenge and had stashed it and used the scraps from it for the page instead. Looking at this week's Scrapbooksteals.com sketch I knew that the doily would be just right!


I inked up the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink, layered on some coordinating papers from Blissful, added the Tabloid and some scraps from Gathering to tie into Squirrel's shirt. The pearls and lace Prima piece really added some depth and the Pedoodles flower really pulled all of it together. 

I'm still trying to figure out this whole Distress Ink thing, so if you have any tips to share, I'd love to hear them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...