Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Now normally the Scientist and I just sort of ignore the "hallmark" holidays, but I went to great efforts to make our moms cards this year, so I made some for the dads too (and didn't get those in the mail on time, oops!) so I felt like doing a little card "from" the boys would be appropriate.

This one is CAS, just a MME card with some Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks 6x6 woodgrain, Authentique Blissful (ruler) and Jenni Bowlin mini alphas and all the edges inked with Colorbox Chestnut Roan. The inside is stamped with a stamp I picked up in the clearance bin the other day at Hobby Lobby (used Chestnut Roan again).


And then I let the boys color messages inside for Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...