Thursday, June 28, 2012

MCM 90

Here it is the day before vacation and I have to sit down and scrap. Scientist thinks I'm a tad obsessive. He's probably right. I wonder what he'll think when he realizes I'm packing a small scrap stash into my suitcase. HA! That my dear isn't obsession, but dedication!

Basically I know we have a lot going on but sometimes I'll need to take a break as much as the kiddos will and as I'm not a napper pursuing my hobby definitely seems to be the best bet!

Anyway, so packing's going on which means my camera cord is in the bottom of a suitcase (I hope! eek) so I took this pic with the computer = lousy but at least you can all see it, right? I'm really happy with it.


There's a little Paper Studio Affinity (I'm really trying to use all that stuff up! It was my last big pack purchase before I fell in love with Scrapbooksteals), some Authentique Gathering and a little MME Follow Your Heart Be Amazing, a touch of blue and green Distress Stickles and some Color Box Bronze as bling and inking, a generic button, and a MME Lush 2 Orange sticker gem.

Trust me the photo doesn't do it justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...