Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sketchbook

Nothing brightens my mood like Amy Tangerine Sketchbook. I mean, how can you I not be happy looking at it? So colorful!!! It's like being outside on a spring day. That being said, I needed a little pick-me-up after doing some intensive house chores (because not all of us do our spring cleaning in the spring) and busted the Amy Tan out along with some of the photos I took on a glorious spring day. 

No sketch per se, just all those MWMs and other sketch challenges I have under my belt. I wanted to see how well I can fly these days without one. 

Everything I used was from the kit they sent me for posting on the American Crafts Facebook page. I've done a few projects and still have tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...